Cisco Case Study at SiriusDecisions Summit
Are you attending SiriusDecisions Summit this year in Austin, TX? Here at N3, we’re so excited to get to the conference and start learning, networking and collaborating with other innovators and trendsetters. If you’re interested in attending, it’s not too late to register for the event from May 5-8.
We’re proud to announce that we’re also presenting a case study with Cisco at SiriusDecisions this year! We invite you to attend to learn more about how Cisco embraced technology and new processes for success. Our session, “Becoming Customer Obsessed: How Cisco Combined Humans and AI to Transform Customer Experiences”, is being presented at four different times:
- Monday May 6, 2019 | 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
- Monday May 6, 2019 | 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM
- Tuesday May 7, 2019 | 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM
- Wednesday May 8, 2019 | 10:45 AM – 11:30 PM
Here’s a bit more information on our case study:
Today, technology is taking the lead in driving the customer journey but creating lasting relationships with current and potential customers also requires human connection. As Cisco embarked on their digital transformation journey, they knew they had to be Customer Obsessed and find the perfect combination of Human and Digital interactions, while shortening sales cycles and increasing revenue.
Join this session to hear how Cisco drove innovation in their sales and marketing practices. Companies of all sizes will learn how to:
- Drive alignment between sales, marketing and customer experience
- Use data and AI to better address customer and prospect needs
- Arm their salesforce with instant access to customer insights and predictive data
- Pascal Lendermann, Global Customer Marketing Engagement, Cisco
- Michael Hopfinger, Director Americas Segment, Architecture + Partner Marketing, Cisco
- Shannon Copeland, Chief Operating Officer, N3
We hope to see you at SiriusDecisions Summit and at our session with Cisco! I encourage you to peruse all of the sessions and start thinking about your schedule by looking through the SiriusDecisions Summit website. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.